Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
Paul I suggest that you go and try find any files left from theese programs even after uninstalation. Sometimes there are some files left from previous versions of programs wich might interfere with newer versions. When something similar happens to me I go and search AppData folders for every user and remove any files that might belong to troubeling application and after that I try reinstaling. Do note that this might cuse some unexpected problems especialy if some of theese files is being used by some other applications, it shouldn't but sometimes it is becouse some programers are taking shourtcuts where they shouldn't. AppData is intended so that every application could make its own subfolder containg data related to itselfs. Each application should only use its own folder and not share the same folder with some other application. Components wich are intended to be shared between aplication should go to ComonData folder instead.
Also it might be good to update java to newest version.
Thanks for the tips
Ok, I can't find any remobjects or oxygene appdata folders, so I will now go and delete the older folders containing projects and similar just in case too...