Quote Originally Posted by Lifepower View Post
Cestari, if you want, I can give you full access to Asphyre's official page on Google. I've also sent you PM regarding some changes to be made before publishing unofficial version.
Thank you Lifepower, but I prefer GitHub, it's more easy to the contribuition of the community. If you want, you can create a account on GitHub and I can pass the repository ownership to you, or you can create a repository and add me as a collaborator.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
@Castari
While I myself don't have sufficient programing language in the area of graphic engines development I won't be able to help you out directly.
But since I was planning on using Asphyre Sphinx for my games I would be folowing your further development closely.
Also you can count me in as a bughunter if needed even thou I'm currently only limited to Windows platform. I do own Delphi XE4 myself.
Lifepower remodeled the units of Asphyre to use namespaces in this version, and I think that freepascal does not support namespaces like Delphi (not sure), so our main focus at the moment should be Delphi, but with multi platform in mind.
Thanks SilverWarior