I think you're taking it a bit too far . Let's first see if we can create a decent list with just completed (or demos of) games. Having a pre-release or beta section would add a lot of extra work imo (put them on first, replace to another section later etc). If people are indeed serious about their games then it will reach the list anyway.

I've not tested and played all listed games to see if they're in a completed or demo state or less. Currently it's more of a good faith thing, or my idea with a certain game. If people say their game needs to be on, because they say its completed, its pretty much on. I'll quickly check a website for screenshots or PDG to see if it's been mentioned anywhere, but that's it.
I'm not planning on becoming a judge for all listed or (still to be) mentioned games

I'm sure you could argue about some games if they should be on or not. I've played GQ and I thought it was in a pretty advanced state. There's a menu iirc, 18 or so levels, etcetera. Granted it lacks a real ending, but then, so do probably more games on this list. Like I said, if the author (you in this case) wants it removed that's fine by me as well .