There is a new version of Phoenix over at http://phoenixlib.net/.

Check the updated image editor, included some exporting and importing functions, the possibility to import images using the packer unit from paul_nicholls.

Also check out the collision demo, its a bit to complex for my liking but it works like a charm, what is not possible to visually see in the demo is that you get full details on the collision, contact points intersection depth and collision normals! Note that the collision engine uses Swept SAT, wich means that regardless of the object velocity the collision will be detected. (this has taken forever to get working correctly, theres some not so trivial math behind it)

Any feedback on how to improve and make it easier to use is welcome.

There's also a few more methods in the image list class, as well as a brand new demo, showing some of the features.

Included the gui skin component that is used for the gui, quite useless without the gui engine or skin editor, but you have to start somewhere.

Next theres the particle demo, in a state "working, but not debugged", supporting various billboarding methods, including trailing particles for engine trails etc. Also supports color fading by a custom color list.

The path engine also makes a return, a basic variant using position and rotation only, any feature suggestions and ideas how to extend it is welcome aswell (color paths for instance).

I've refactored some of the device classes, it is a bit more streamlined now, resizing the window is supported aswell.

And finally theres a font demo, showing some basic text formatting functions.

Quote Originally Posted by pstudio
Is there anything in particular you'd be interested in?
Well I see you already got collisionspoint on your own list This was probably the most important thing for me. I missed that in the old engine.

The posibility to add post-processing effects would also be a nice feature imo.
About the post processing effects, what do you need? I have planned adding render targets to render the scene to a texture (But probably only using FBOs as a start (Meaning a somewhat modern GPU)

I'm considering adding shader support, wich makes writing fullscreen effects easy to write, but i dont know if its worth the trouble to implement.