As usual I'm still working on my "swansong", aka "Phase 2". If I'm not mistaken I've been working on Projekt "W" for about 6 or 7 years now (with pauses, one public release of "Phase 1" and some other projects done in between) and progress is not as fast as I want it to be, but even small steps towards a final release count. I'm not posting much news on it though because for the last weeks and months I mainly did stuff under the hood, i.e. additions and changes to the gameplay. And in addition to that, posting news about a project also takes it's time, and if you don't have much time to spend for working on your project, posting news about it becomes a luxury.

But I also did a rework of the UI and recently also moved the regional view from a separate window in the the new GUI, with the backgrounds of regions fading nicely between different settings (the mountains and sky you see in the first screenshot behind a region is different depending on it's location, e.g. snowy, lush green or desert).

So here are some exclusive screenshots I haven't posted anywhere, click on the thumbnails for a 1280x720 screenshot :