Hey everybody, I've noticed a trend in the past few months or even that last year. People have seemed to have gone into hiding and are making their games in secret lately. What is the point of that? What gratification do you get by hiding your talents?

Sure everyone wants to have that secret project that they'll one day release and make their first million selling, but lets be honest. How long will that last? You have to motivate yourself and others that making games with Pascal is a passion. So what are you actually working on?

Tools and libraries, ok I can see there isn't much visual glamor to be had, but have had quite a few posts about tools. I'm not worried for the amount of tools we have to work with, those are great. What I miss is the lack of project and game project postings. Show your stuff fellas. What are you working on, what ideas do you have?

This community is based off of the concept of sharing and getting feedback from what you show off to others. You'll get out of it what you put into it, so why not go that extra step and post something that you've done recently or are planning for your next project. Such as the story, game play mechanics or design ideas. Lets get the floodgates back open and start sharing those ideas again.