Thread: G.T.A.2 Map Editor

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Working few days already on this thing. Today i messed again with selection boxes and noticed that Delphi 7 either has bug or it just has to be that way..

Here is snippet from drawing of block selectors:
    Code:
                    glTranslatef(

Iff(frmMain.XPositive,(selcount2+selx), (-selcount2+selx))-0.5, // 1

Iff(frmMain.ZPositive,(selcount+selZ), (-selcount+selZ))-0.5,  // 2

Iff(frmMain.YPositive,(selcount1+selY), (-selcount1+selY))-0.5, // 3

);
    You see comments there 1..3 at the end of the lines. So at the 3 comment you see the comma?
    Delphi 7 compiles without any error, which is strange, but if i put anything after the comma, it will give error, "too many parameters".

My D7 is very slow for some reason and hangs when compiling, then wakes up and runs my project, maybe i will have to format my laptop again.
    So i decided to look how fast the compiling is done in XE.
    I must say that even heavy XE on my old poor laptop here is faster than D7 IDE.
    Dunno how that could be.

So i opened this project in XE and this immediately generated error that there is too many parameters, he saw the comma there.

So what is this? Bug or hidden feature? D7 just ignores commas, if there is no actual values after such "final" commas?

I didnt notice that comma was there, its a XE which pointed me to that.
    Last edited by hwnd; 28-07-2013 at 03:23 PM.