Thread: Projekt Weltherrscher - "Phase 2"

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WILL View Post
    You know... even if you don't sell this game on Steam or something, you should at least show it off at the IGF.
    Yeah, thought about that. But not until it's finished.

And it'll soon be available on Desura (for free), making it my first game to get published on a digital platform. I must admit that the guys over from Desura responed very quick to my request and currently the installers and standalone releases are awaiting green light

Projekt Weltherrscher - Phase 2 will be available on the digital distribution platform Desura starting June 20th (as usual for free)!

Making this my first game to be available on a digital distribution platform, so starting from that date you can install and play it from the Desura Client (Windows and Linux). The game already got some attention and good feedback since I put it on IndieDB, and releasing it on Desura will hopefully boost it's popularity outside of the development communities I used to promote my games.

If you want to spread your game, distribute it or get some attention outside of the (pascal/delphi) development community, IndieDB and Desura are awesome. So I'd suggest anybody over here at PGD to at least put their projects over to IndieDB and take a look at Desura's publishing capabilities if you want to publish your games.

Nice work!
    I have done some promotion on several game forums so expect increase of interest for your game

since it's working on linux now you should also try ubuntu software center.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverWarior View Post
    Nice work!
    I have done some promotion on several game forums so expect increase of interest for your game
    Thanks a lot! I appreciate your effort. More publicity is always good. Now that the game is nearing it's completion I'm trying to slowly drive momentum

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    since it's working on linux now you should also try ubuntu software center.
    Will think about that once the game goes final. Too many places make updating tiresome, but once it's finished I plan on getting it into some linux distros.

wow you don't see that everyday. Someone who has their game in metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/projekt-w---phase-2
    The views expressed on this programme are bloody good ones. - Fred Dagg

Quote Originally Posted by czar View Post
    wow you don't see that everyday. Someone who has their game in metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/projekt-w---phase-2
    Thanks for posting this, it's a nice find and I din't know about it. But judging from the boxart, it must be coming from Desura, as the game is now available there.

Btw. adding my game to IndieDB and Desura gave it a huge publicity boost. The game is currently almost as popular there as Minecraft and I'm getting lots of feedback and downloads. So anyone wanting to expand their game's audience should consider posting their games there