I already took a look at desura, and since PJW is already listed at IndieDB I too think that this would be the easiest way to get my game onto a game distribution platform, so i'll definalty take a look at it once it's final. I hope that'll add even more players to the game's audience

And btw (sort of a historic moment) : After throwing out all Delphi XML-stuff (changing thousands of lines of code) and putting some ifdefs here and there I finally got Projekt W to compile with lazarus yesterday! And not only did it compile but it also worked and the game booted into the main menu without any problems. So next step is to remove the few windows releated things and get it to compile with Linux (and later one MacOSX). I hope to get a running linux build to compile this weekend.

And I also noticed that FPC / Laz have made big steps since my first attempts at trying to "port" my game over there some years ago. Linking and compiling is pretty fast and debugging, though not quite as nice as in Delphi is well implemented. With all the problems and limitations Delphi has this combo is getting more and more attractive