Well, that's what I feared (but thanks nonetheless for this valuable information). I only took a quick glimpse at the android support that FPC has to offer some months ago and it seems that not much has changed, so I guess I'll have to look elsewhere for that. But who knows, maybe Embarcadero's announced Mobile Studio (iOS first and then Android at a later point) will be the "weapon of choice" to get the game to android.

But what I can achieve in the short term are additional ports for Linux and MacOSX (glCapsViewer for example already supports these), and I'm pretty sure the changes I make to the project to get it to compile for Linux and MacOSX will make it easier to get them onto other platforms as well, so the time invested won't be wasted.

Right now I'm replacing all platform specific stuff. For the past 5 days I've been replacing all Delphi XML-Stuff (which is pretty nice to use but is based on MSXML) with the OpenSource NativeXML that needs no external libs and should work on all platforms. Though this affects several thousand lines of code it should be the biggest step towards getting the game to compile with FPC. The next step then is getting the rest (e.g. OpenGL render context creation) to support multiple platforms and I'll at least be able to offer versions for Linux and MacOSX.

Android may then follow at a later point, though I guess I'll have to put in a lot of work for the GUI the be usable with touch-based devices.