Thread: Projekt Weltherrscher - "Phase 2"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New release - Revision #125

With 2012 ending soon I decided to release a new version of the "Phase 2" beta. You can grab it grab it here (Revision #125).

Contrary to the last release this one doesn't include bugfixes but adds a new feature and new content :

• Detached manual battles
      As the manual battles in Projekt "W" could almost be made into a separate game I decided to add a new entry to the game's main menu that allows you to setup a manual battle and play it without having t play a "real" game". So from both the single- and multiplayer menu it's now possible to start manual battles detached from the main game. A new dialogue will show up that allows you to customize all of the battle's aspect. Starting from the setting, to the nations involved and also including complete control over how many and what units will participate in the battle
    • New maps
      I also added half a dozen new maps for the manual battles that'll get selected at random. The last release only included 6 maps, so the number of possible maps for the manual battles is now doubled.

Screenshots :

I hope you enjoy the new features and have a happy new year

Edit : I noticed that the last video of PjW was from November 2011, so I decided to cut together a new video showcasing the most recent version. You can watch it here : www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LmWSjU-vTU&hd=1

Last edited by Sascha Willems; 26-12-2012 at 03:30 PM.